MEME: SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MEPre-meme, please let me invite you to visit my new blog, http://tinamurray.blogspot.com, to read the latest blurb for A Chance to Say Yes. Now on to the meme:
My friend, ArcheBooks author Sandy Lender, has sent me a second meme. This one calls for me to list six random things about myself here on my blog and then to pass the meme along to six other bloggers of my acquaintance. The rules, instructions, and my set of answers follow:
Instructions: Write down six random things about yourself and then tag six bloggers with the same task. As a refresher, here's what you do.
Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Web site. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. Have fun!
SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am waiting eagerly for the release of A Chance to Say Yes, my debut novel. My ArcheBooks publisher told me it would be released sometime during the second half of May, 2008. I have begun to write the first of the sequels.
2. I recently watched the DVD Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller and laughed myself silly. I nearly choked on my Cheetos.
3. I love to write. Generally, I plunge in and don't come out until I MUST. "Writer's block" seems to me a weird concept. It's like -- huh?
4. My favorite color is blue. As a child, my favorite crayon in the Crayola box was Midnight Blue. However, I also love powder, baby, and cornflower blue (blues?). In fact, I never met a blue a didn't like. The sky is a gift from The Creator.
5. I do not have an agent. I am open to suggestions.
6. I recently had my hair cut and colored, and I've had more compliments on this hair-do than on any other "do" I've ever had in my whole life. These compliments have come from both males and females, youngsters and mature folks. I'm in shock over it all.
Here are the bloggers I have tagged with this meme:
Here are the blogs Sandy tagged for this meme on her blog (http://www.todaythedragonwins.blogspot.com/), which I copied and pasted from her blog to my blog so that you could see them:
Henry R. Hermann, author of Beginnings, due out next month http://henryhermannnovelist.blogspot.com/
Tina Murray, author of A Chance to Say Yes, due out next month
Barie Fez-Barrington, blog URL on its way…
Laura Crawford, copywriting and proofreading professional
Mikeeeeeeee!, writer http://mikeysmoods.blogspot.com/
Steve Hart, author of Down Yonder, Florida, available now, blog URL on its way
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit my blog again soon!