Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Writer's Life

So you want to be a writer? Here's a quote from my young friend, 17-year-old aspiring writer Hannah Misciasci: "You can tell I'm a writer. I'm a pale, scatterbrained recluse."

Why scatterbrained? "Because my mind is always on something else."

Ah, yes! The story...

Of course, these days, conventional wisdowm holds that a writer can't be just a recluse anymore. One must also be a promoter and sales person. Nevertheless, I love Hannah's observation.

In regards to a release date for A Chance to Say Yes, I'm waiting to hear from my publisher. You'll be the first to know when I do. Right now, my sequel is pouring forth. I've had to put out pots and pans to catch the flow. Don't want to miss any of those raindrops from on high. I'm very excited about A Wild Dream of Love.

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home